Payment, Change and/or Cancellation
We distinguish different conditions for a reservation based on a rate
- Non Refundable – without modification and refund on cancellation
- or with Flexible Conditions
Conditions with the Rate – Non Refundable
At this rate you cannot change or cancel your reservation nor receive a refund of your payment. Payment of the full amount must be made within 2 days after reservation.
Conditions to the Tariff – with Flexible Conditions
When making a reservation more than 1 month before check-in, a 50% deposit must be paid within 2 days of booking. The remainder must be paid at least 1 month before check-in. You will receive a reminder for this.
When booking within 1 month before check-in, the full amount must be paid within 2 days after reservation.
- You can change for free up to 1 month before arrival. If the new reservation amount is lower than the original reservation, you will receive a voucher for the difference with a validity of 2 years.
- For cancellation due to other reasons .
- Cancellation up to 1 month before arrival – Refund of 50% total rental amount
- Cancellation up to 15 days before arrival – Refund of 25% of total rental amount
- Cancellation within 15 days before arrival / No show / Cancellation during your stay – Refund of 0% .
- Cancellation due to “Corona”
- The risk of “Corona” still exists. We retain our already-used specific arrangement should “Corona” get out of hand again.
- If, up to the day of your arrival, travel restrictions are imposed by the government to the extent that you are not allowed to travel or need to be quarantined on arrival or departure (Negative Corona Travel Advice), you will receive a voucher for 50% of the value of your reservation valid for 2 years and we will refund 50%.
Use of our accommodations
The use of our accommodations is intended for a quiet (family) holiday. No nuisance may be caused in respect of other guests and neighbours.
So, for example, loud music, disruptive group behavior, partying young people (or the elderly) and drinking parties are prohibited. The maximum number of beds / persons per accommodation may not be exceeded due to safety and permits. So do not bring extra mattresses for extra sleeping places.
If you want to have guests come to visit , this is only possible after consultation with Sandra or Maurice and depends on the occupancy at the locations.
Our holiday accommodations are non-smoking . Smoking is allowed outside, but keep in mind the other guests!
In the event of non-compliance with these conditions, the tenant may be denied access to the location/accommodation(s) or the stay may be interrupted, without the tenant being entitled to compensation.
YourHoliday.PT is not responsible for any accidents and cannot be held liable for damage, loss and theft of/to your property. The use of or access to the holiday accommodation and gardens, swimming pools, playgrounds and other facilities is the responsibility of the visitor.
YourHoliday.PT belongs to Couwenberg & Van Kessel LDA. This is a Portuguese BV, registered with the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce / Tax Office under number 509470149, full ownership of Maurice Couwenberg & Sandra van Kessel.
We have been open since 2007 and our holiday accommodations in central Portugal have the rental permit “AL” – Alojamento Local under numbers 3182/AL, 3177/AL, 15026/AL, 23907/AL, 103170/AL , 103171/AL, 122427/AL.
We are a trusted address for your next holiday. Numerous references demonstrate this and we have been a financially healthy company for years. In 2022, it is even certified as a sustainable destination.
Privacy, personality and hospitality are at the heart of our holiday accommodations business in mid Portugal, near the beach and the sea of Nazaré. A beautiful surrounding for many superb sights and activities.